DATEX OHMEDA TEC-6 DESFLURANE
The GE Datex Ohmeda Tec 6 desflurane anesthesia vaporizer is designed to add Suprane (desflurane) inhalant anesthetic vapor to the medical gases supplied to a patient. The vaporizer must be supplied with dry medical gas and it must be connected to a suitable electrical mains supply. The Tec 6 has a built-in filler assembly incorporates an agent-specific fitting which helps ensure that only a Suprane (desflurane) specific bottle equipped with a “Saf-T-Fill” valve can be inserted to fill the vaporizer.Our All Units Are Refurbished , Ready to Use and all units are checked with our Biomedical Engineer team.
- Weight (Empty): 10 kg / 22 lbs.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.5cm x 11cm x 23.5cm.
- Liquid Capacity: 390 ml nominal volume.
- Flow Rage: 0.2 to 10 liters/minute
- Concentration Range: 1 to 18%.
- Flow Resistance: Less than 50 cm H2O at 5 liters/minute; Less than 150 cm H2O at 15 liters/minute.