Drager Narkomed GS
The Drager Nakomend GS is an anesthesia machine that comes with an AV2 Plus Ventilator built into the system. This ventilation system offers pressure limits, time cycles and volume presets. On top of this the Narkomed GS anesthesia machine can monitor a patient’s breathing rate, tidal volume, respiratory flow and respiratory pressure limit.
The Narkomed GS pneumatic system can deliver up to four gases simultaneously or three gases and one anesthetic agent. Offering 2 to 3 variations of vaporizer configurations. All of the monitoring parameters are shown on an easy-to-read display on the anesthesia machine. The Drager Narkomed GS is a user-friendly anesthesia machine that comes with 3 -drawers for storage along with an additional writing tray.
- AV2 Plus Ventilator
- 2 to 3 gas vaporizer configurations
- 19.1 vaporizers
- Monitor with a three tire alarm system for critical events
- Fresh gas system, cylinder yokes, bayberry back-up and O2 flush
- Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15” or 17” high resolution color video display and 10.4” or 15” flat panel color LCD display.
- Or large 17” color CRT display.
- User configurable display layout and colors.
- Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen.
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveform and numerical information.
- Anesthesia dedicated alarm system.
- Alarms display and adjustment page.
- 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.
- Automatic alarm limits function.
- Six user configurable modes and special cardiac bypass mode.
- 24 hour numerical and graphical trends.
- Split screen capability to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP or mini trends permanently.
- Four user-configurable graphical trend pages.
- Trend cursor in both graphical and numerical trends.
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples.
- Help function.
- On-line help for menu functions.
- Open software and hardware architecture.
- Easy insertion/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring.
- Anesthesia care oriented user interface.
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis.
- Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5™ Device Interfacing Solution.
- Anesthesia specific command bar for intuitive access to the monitoring functions.
- Removable command bar brings monitor controls close to the user.
- Frame with additional module slots.
- Moves patient cables close to the patient.
- Single cable connects the Extension Frame to the s/5 anesthesia Monitor’s Central Unit.
- Reduces patient cable clutter.
- Mounts to any vertical or horizontal pole.
Be the first to review “DRAGER NARKOMED GS ANESTHESIA MACHINE”