DRAGER VAPOR 19.1 SEVOFLURANE
The Drager Vapor 19.1 Sevoflurane anesthesia vaporizer is used for accurately-controlled enrichment of fresh gas with the vapor of Sevoflurane. The vapor is inserted into the fresh gas line leading to the breathing system of an inhalation anesthesia machine.Our All Units Are Refurbished , Ready to Use and all units are checked with our Biomedical Engineer team.
- Weight (Filled): 6.5-8.5 kg / 14.3-18.7 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 21.3cm x 11.6cm x 14.3cm
- Liquid Capacity (Dry Wick): ~200 mL
- Fresh Gas Flow Range: 250 mL/min to 15 L/min
- Pressure Range: -100 mbar to 200 mbar
- Loss of anesthetic agent when switch off: <0.25 mL liquid/24 hours